Are you still unsettled on what to get as a valentine’s gift for her / him ? it’s normal to run out of ideas to say ” I Love You” in an exceptional way on this special day.
However, look no further today is your lucky day. Here the solution,the insider is bringing you the most adequate guide to your valentine’s gift for both him and her to save you from many times of thinking and confusion.
Spoil your girlfriend this year with this list of top gifts which are simple and affordable to show her how much she means to you..
- A trend this year is a 2018 planner or journal. A simple gift yet memorable for the one you love to take down any notes or important reminders. It comes in all shapes and colors, so you can pick her favorite design easily.
- A cliche gift but it tops any list and grabs the girl’s heart is a simple chocolate and flowers. Picking up your girl’s favorite chocolate along some flowers. Sounds great!
- A customized necklace with her initial name on;it seems very charming and long lasting.
- An essential thing for every girl is to have makeup in her bag , so asmall lipstick or a cute eyeliner looks like a joyful thing for your girlfriend.
- A perfume or a beautiful body cream is very important for a girl in her everyday life. This is a pretty easy idea and can be found everywhere.
It’s the ladies’s turn to buy their boyfriends a valentine’s gift as unique as your love for each other.
- A personalized leather bracelet is nowadays the guy’s best friend with his watch. So pick an extraordinry one for him this valentine.
- A mug is a simple and affordable gift for everyday use. This is an idea you can’t miss girls !
- A cute t-shirt from his favorite store is not a bad idea and can be kept forever.
- A key ring for his car keys or home keys is a very popular and comes out in many shapes and colors to pick from.
- A perfume for him is a very valuable gift to surprise your favorite.
Because you can do better than a last-minute not satisfaction gift , this article gives you a hand on how to surprise your girlfriend or boyfriend on the 14th of February.
Happy Valentine xx